Centurion is dedicated to helping government contractors win more federal business
Centurion Research was founded in 2003 by federal government business experts with a simple mission – to provide services that help government contractors efficiently and cost-effectively win more government business. To achieve this mission we provide unique online subscription-based government business products, custom research and analysis, and in-depth training.
Industry leaders such as Northrop Grumman, SAIC, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, CACI and Raytheon, rely on our expertise to help them identify, analyze and win more government contracts, while reducing their B&P expenses.
- Our expertise – our seasoned team of business development professionals is focused on bringing successful strategies to the federal contracting community, to help them win more government business. Learn More
- More long-lead federal opportunities – we provide in-depth information at both the contract and task order level for opportunities 6 to 60+ months out. Learn More
- More markets covered – get detailed information on over 65 markets including Information Technology (IT), Architecture Engineering and Construction (AEC), Operations & Maintenance (O&M), Engineering & Technical Services (E&TS), Energy & Environment (E&E).
- Actionable government business intelligence – get the detailed intelligence you need to win, such as competitive pricing and fact based analysis. Learn More
- Proven analytics methodology – make bid/no-bid decisions based on hard facts and proven analytics to increase your win rate and reduce B&P costs. Learn More
- Unmatched service – our top-rated customer service team understands the importance of your requests and takes your business needs seriously. 98% of our requests are turned around by a Centurion specialist within 48 hours.